You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Ultimate Black Business College Dorm Survival Kit
You’re back from summer vacay and now it’s time to send your kids off to college! No doubt there’s going to be a laundry list of things they will need. So, how about packing with a purpose? Buying products that are Black-Owned. In addition to College Pride, our kids should also have BLACK PRIDE! So let’s send our kids off with these Black-owned ESSENTIAL products!
Dorm Room Essentials:
- Ujamaa Lighting - Lightbulbs for when the light goes out in the middle of the night in their dorm or apartment while they’re up burning the midnight oil studying.
- Reel Paper - Who doesn't need toilet paper? Not only is Reel Black-Owned they are 100% Bamboo and available at Target (you were already headed there anyway)
True Detergent – Laundry detergent to keep their clothes looking and smelling good. True Detergent travel packs are exactly what they need and don't take up too much space.
Coral Oral - Toothbrushes because well they need 'em
Play Pits - Deodorant because well you already know
Browndages - Band-Aids because no matter how old they get they are still our babies and need a little band-aid from time to time
Honey Pot - Feminine products for the ladies (also sold in Target)
Chic Geeks - Cases for their phones, iPads, and even MacBooks
Posh Candle Co. - Candles that smell good and make a statement
- Blended Designs - Travel bags, luggage tasks and masks so they can represent their HBCU or Divine 9 in style.
- Just Be Hue - Notebooks, Folders, Binders, Sketchbooks, Clipboards, and Journals
- Blended Designs - Backpacks that do more than carry their books because they make a statement
PIP Snacks - Popcorn from PIP Snacks
Rap Snacks - Chips from Rap Snacks these are also sold at Walmart
Be Have - Gummy Bears for their Sweet Tooth from Be Have
Proudly REPPING Black Products on CAMPUS is a THING! Let’s get to SHOPPING!